Getting 500 error "Backend Error" immediately after install for all projects

Mick August 14, 2014

Have contacted support via the link inside the error but haven't heard a response in nearly a week.

When accessing the Gannt Cloud plugin from any of our Jira projects:

Backend Error
An unknown error occured while contacting with Add-on's backend: 500 Internal Server Error
The problem might be temporary so you can try to reload this page later. Report a problem

Our account is under hrmweb.jira.com, please assist.

Regards,

Mick Alexander

2 answers

0 votes
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2014

Hi,

There was a problem affecting the instances with the high number of projects/issues and, I believe, has already been resolved a while ago. Let me know if that's the case. Thanks!

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2014

Hey Mick,

I feel this is something only the plugin developer can help you with considering it is an OnDemand plugin. Recommend raising another issue in the issue tracker link provided in the below page.

https://wisoft.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GanttOnDemand/Get+Support

Mick August 14, 2014

Hi Bhushan,

Thanks for the suggestion, have emailed them directly from the link you provided. The "Report a problem" link opened up a generic web form so I'm concerned the initial report didn't make it to them.

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2014

"Report a problem" should take you to their JIRA instance ie https://wisoft.atlassian.net/login?dest-url=%2Fsecure%2FMyJiraHome.jspa

Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2014

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the feedback. I will contact you directly in order to resolve this issue.

Anil Balani October 2, 2014

I am having a similar issue. Please let me know if you were able to resolve your issue

Suggest an answer