Getting 404 while executing bulk operation

Nirav Patel March 10, 2015

I am getting 404 each time I try to execute any bulk operation like "Watch", "Assign", "Transaction", etc. My user is in Administrator group and I am the lead of the project on which I try to execute the bulk operation.

Am I missing something? Please guide me.

Thanks in advance,

2 answers

0 votes
Andy J.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2015

Hi Nirav,

I'm adding this information here in case anyone else is running into this. I recently ran into a similar 404 error while trying to perform a bulk operation. In my case it turned out to be that the Bulk Edit global permission had a group assigned that no longer existed (had been deleted), so the application was throwing a 404 error as the group could no longer be referenced during the bulk operation. To resolve, I simply removed the reference to the deleted group in the Bulk Change global permission and added an existing one.

Cheers,

Andy Jean | Cloud Support

0 votes
Bruno Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2015

Hi Nirav, can you please make sure that all of the system add-ons in your JIRA instance are enabled and that you're not running JIRA in safe mode? There are several reasons that can contribute to this problem, I strongly recommend that you contact Atlassian Cloud Support directly through support.atlassian.com to have your issue investigated.

Suggest an answer