Get the list of SLA Breached / not Breached tickets from jira database

marex spectron June 2, 2016

Hi All,

I am looking to get a list of SLA Breached/ Not breached tickets from JIRA database. Its a Json field and we are using Oracle 11. Looks like there is good support for JSON in oracle 12.

I could find the breached/ Not breached for the closed tickets by looking for "completeSLAData":[{"succeeded":false' or "completeSLAData":[{"succeeded":true in the customfieldvalue.

But it is not clear for the open tickets as we also have an option to move tickets between types and some types have sla set up and some not.

Is there a way to get what the breached() function actually does as it seem to get right results in JQL which is exactly what i am looking to do from database?

Many Thanks in Advance

Sushma

1 answer

0 votes
Robert Dzido
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2016

Sushma,

This is a little bit more complex than it looks to be sad

For completed (Finished) SLA Metrics you can read data directly from database, but for Active and Paused metrics SLA Metric Searcher uses some logic. To determine if an Active SLA Metric is breached you need to determine: SLA Calendar, Consumed time, SLA Goal Value and current time.

It can't be read directly from database but you may write some code to map entire logic and get actual SLA Metric values. We did it some time ago for VertygoSLA (it took a lot of time but it's feasible).

If the reporting is essential to your company, you can use SLA PowerBox add-on which provides SLA Date custom field type and let you get data directly from database (but it's paid add-on and replaces SLA functionality in JSD).

Suggest an answer