Get details of children linked to a parent initiative

Hello,
   I have two projects in Jira and am looking to build EazyBI reports that group on a linked initiative. I have an initiative in one project, and it links to Epics in different projects.  I would like to be able to report the information around epics that link to a parent initiative. Right now I can not figure how to do it. I have Epics with parent initiatives, but can not figure how to group on initiatives and show the epics ans stories underneath. I would like to be able to say for each initiative, how many epics are under it, and what is their status. Is there a way to do this?

Initiative X
    Epic A in Project 1
        Story 1 in Project 1
    Epic B in Project 1
        Story 1 in Project 2

Is there any way to create an EazyBI report that does the following:

Initiative       Epics     Stories
Initiative X    2           2

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote
Peter DeWitt Community Champion Oct 05, 2017

@Andrew, not too sure on how many EazyBI customers view the Community questions.  I would open a support request with the vendor here: https://eazybi.com/contact.  I bet they could help you the quickest. 

pd

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

134 views 4 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you