Get all workflows which use a particular status

Rajat Sethi October 30, 2017

Hi All,

Is there a way through JQL or DB queries by which I can get all workflows that use a particular JIRA status. For example, I need to find out all workflows that have the "Accepted" state in them. 

Thanks,

Rajat 

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2017

Type g+g then statuses and press enter

You will list off all statuses

Go the desired statuses and on the right you will see associated workflows (Click on it please)

Then you will see the list of workflows using that status

Rajat Sethi October 30, 2017

Thanks a ton Mizan! 

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2017

You're welcome . Please accept my answer if you find it useful.

KL Kumar June 7, 2018

Hi @Mizan /@Rajat Sethi

Can you give me an example of using "g+g then statuses" in JQL? I tried giving "g + g" in JQL, but throwing errors.

Thanks,

Kumar

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2018

It's not JQL, it's a shortcut for admin.  Mizan said "Type g g", not "put it in a query"

KL Kumar June 7, 2018

Thanks a lot Nic! I got it now.

Alexey Byzov February 18, 2024

I have spent whole day, trying to figure out, where to put g+g or looking for "shortcut for admins", actually, in Jira Cloud press Ctrl-K, search window will pop-up, just type "statuses" there, then "go to statuses" will appear below. Click on it.Image 9.png

Hope it will save time for other admins!

Suggest an answer