Get all user actions from database between dates

zakirov_em October 11, 2017

Hi.
I need get all user actions from database between dates.
Tryed get some information from db, but can find only "comment" action.
Need your help.

If it not possibly, what about all user logins between dates?

1 answer

1 vote
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2017

issue actions can be fetched from changegroup and changeitem tables

refer https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-platform/jira-architecture/database-schema/database-change-history

Not indeed what i search. I need all informations about user actions. (change something, commit, assign) 

what about all user logins between dates?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2017

"all information" means you are going to have to look in many many places.

I would start by defining what you really need.  Could you explain *why* you are asking for this?  What does the end user get out of what you are doing?

there is such a task in the company. find out the user's activity, logins or actions for a specific period

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2017

Doesn't really answer the question.

What are you specifically interested in?

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2017

@zakirov_em , Nic is (Of course) right , there are many actions a user can perform apart from actions related to an issue , 

eg actions :

create a version,component,boards,filters,dashboards

update profile , actions on data related to add-ons , etc

So it is not feasible to have a report of all actions performed by a users .

---x-----x----

Since you asked for login details, try modifying the queries mentioned in this KB

Suggest an answer