Get all the zendesk updates on Jira

Hitesh_Goenka September 24, 2019

Hi, I need to get all the Zendesk ticket updates on Jira. If I integrate Zendesk with Jira, then is it possible to get all the ticket updates on Jira? So, the Zendesk agent doesn't have to log into Zendesk. He can interact with the client through Jira.

Please tell me if the above is possible, then I'll go ahead with the integration.

2 answers

2 votes
Stefaan Quackels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2019

Hi @Hitesh_Goenka ,

You'll be able to achieve this by using a synchronization solution.

We're the developers of Exalate, a synchronization app for issue trackers and service desks. Which includes Jira and Zendesk.

You'll be able to customize what to sync and who to sync it with, as well as use automated triggers to start synchronizing.

To try out Exalate you'll have to install it both on your Jira and Zendesk instance separately. (It's built with autonomy in mind, meaning that each side controls their part of the synchronization.)

You can find Exalate for Jira on the marketplace here.

And you can start your trial for the Zendesk instance here.

It will be easy enough to install. However, we've created this step-by-step guide to get you started.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask! You can also book a demo should you want to see it in action.

Cheers,
Stefaan

Hitesh_Goenka September 25, 2019

Thanks, PVS. From this article, I see that I'll have to create Jira issues manually. Is there a way to automate everything?

Suggest an answer