Get a List of configured IssueLinkTypes

Florian Marquardt February 10, 2014

Hi,

I need to get a List of all IssueLinkTypes that are configured in the current JIRA instance.

IssueLinkManager lm = ComponentAccessor.getIssueLinkManager();
LinkCollection lc = lm.getLinkCollection(issue, user);
lc.getLinkTypes();

Using the getLinkTypes() method I am only able to access a list of LinkTypes which occour in the current issue. However for configuration purposes I need a list of all possible LinkTypes in the current JIRA-Instance.

How would get this?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2014
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2014

Collection<IssueLinkType> types = ComponentAccessor.getComponentOfType(IssueLinkTypeManager.class).getIssueLinkTypes(false);

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2014

Collection<IssueLinkType> types = ComponentAccessor.getComponentOfType(IssueLinkTypeManager.class).getIssueLinkTypes(false);

Suggest an answer