Get Satisfaction and On demand Jira setup help

Pawan Kumar November 3, 2013

It might be a silly question but I was wondering if On-demand Jira support team can help me setting you an integration with get satisfaction ? or Do I need to buy a licence for get satisfaction and integrate it with Jira On demand using the Plugin.

I was looking for some help to have a built in get satisfaction with Jira on demand instance, so that my IT team doesn't need to do a setup on On.demand Jira.

3 answers

0 votes
StevenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2013

Hi Pawan,

You no need to buy additional license as it is free. You can configure the plugin, just go to: Main menu -> Add-ons -> Manage Add-ons. Then, search for Satisfaction, expand the results and click to Configure.

For details configurations, refer to the reference document above. If you encounter any issues during configuration, just contact the plugin provider to get further supports.

Best Regards

Steven

0 votes

Hi Steven,

The plugin is free but Do I need to buy a licence for setting up the get satisfaction separately and then connect it to JIra manually using the plugin.

or Can ondemand Jira support team help me to configure the connection using plugin.

I mean do I need to buy a licence for get satisfaction or the licence is also included with the plugin for the free trail of get satisfaction ?

Regards

0 votes
StevenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2013

Hi Pawan,

Get Satisfaction plugin is free and pre-installed on your OnDemand JIRA. You can have references for usage on this document.

Best Regards

Steven

Hi Steven,

The plugin is free but Do I need to buy a licence for setting up the get satisfaction separately and then connect it to JIra manually using the plugin.

or Can ondemand Jira support team help me to configure the connection using plugin.

I mean do I need to buy a licence for get satisfaction or the licence is also included with the plugin for the free trail of get satisfaction ?

Regards

Suggest an answer