We recently migrated our Jira instance to a new server (via XML export / moving contents of jira_home to a new server running the same version of JIRA, 6.3.6). Then, we immediately upgraded to JIRA 6.4.2. About a day later (not everyone uses this plugin as part of their workflow), with everything else running fine, we noticed that the Gerrit plugin button / tab not showing up on the issue view. The plugin still existing under Add-Ins in the administration area, though.
We've confirmed the new box can reach the Gerrit server (via both HTTPS and SSH), and we're not seeing any gerrit-plugin-related errors in the application logs. What should our next troubleshooting steps be? Re-install the plugin? Is there another log file we should look at?
We figured this out, but just in case anyone else has the same issue: re-uploading the key restored functionality for us. I'm guessing we reset file permissions on the old key when it was imported from the other server, and re-uploading was the way to "fix" these permissions.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs