Generating Zephyr attachment report (JIRA Test Case/Zephyr Execution Level / Zephyr Test Step Level)

Mohan Sundar J January 17, 2019

My requirement is to generate attachment report (JIRA Test Case / Zephyr Execution Level / Zephyr Test Step Level)

• JIRA native feature has ability to export report where attachments are attached in the JIRA Test case level.
  • Zephyr Add-on has a native feature that can be access only by the JIRA Administrator which can show the below information when the attachment is attached /removed at  Zephyr Execution Level / Zephyr Test Step Level.
  • But there is no export option and the result is filtered to a maximum of 50 per page.

Please help if we can get the list of Test cases where attachments are attached at (Zephyr Execution Level / Zephyr Test Step Level)

Zephyr Change History.jpg

2 answers

2 votes
Hitesh.Jamb@apa.com.au May 27, 2019

Have the same issue. Need inputs from Zephyr-JIRA

0 votes
Lukas Fülling April 7, 2020

It's a shame that test step attachments are not exported. Or even mentioned in the export.
I can understand this is an issue for text formats like CSV (where a link to the attachment is the only way to solve it I can think of) but at least for the Excel format embedding attachments should be possible.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events