Generating Report for getting historical data (using JQL in advance search)

Rajesh Chaudhary July 8, 2013
How can I generate the report to fetch historical data using JQL including custom fields? Actually I need to generate the report to be submitted to my all stakeholders for showing Aging for particular status and value of custom field. For example, if I take the example for my one of JIRA projects "CRM". For this project I need to fetch the history of "BRD Status" (this is custom field) i.e. what status is changed at what time so I can calculate aging of particular BRD Status to measure the service level for related stakeholder associated to that particular status. Same in case if I need history of any other status of defined workflow with time stamp. OR Does hosted Jira (OnDemand) provide read-only access to the Jira DB so that I can run SQL statements for reporting purposes to generate the desired report? If yes then please explain the steps. It is bit urgent for me. Your quick help will be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2015

The new  SQL for JIRA plugin is available on the Marketplace for JIRA Server which supports it:

select
     i.key, c.created, c.fromvalue, c.toValue
from
     issues i
left join
     issuechanges c on c.issueid = i.id
where
     i.jql = 'project = CRM'
     and field = 'BRD Status'

Suggest an answer