Generate Story Points Report for a specific year

Esteban M. Lamadrid Zamora January 27, 2020

Hi peeps, 

Hope you are well. I'm trying to generate a report with all storypoints, per user, for a specific year (2019). Is there any pre-defined report to see the details? Or is there a way to generate a manual report with the mentioned information.

I appreciate any information or help provided.

warm regards, 

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2020

Hello Esteban,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Unfortunately, I believe that Jira does not have a report to show the total of Story points completed by a user in a specific time range, but only for a specific Sprint duration.

We clearly understand how this report would be useful, so we created the following feature request that would allow you to implement it:

Allow gadgets to show statistics using story points instead of issue counts 

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

For now, you can manually export to a CSV file the issues of a specific user resolved during the year of 2019 and manually sum the Story points column using a Spreadsheet software (Google Sheets, Excel, etc), having the total number of story points concluded by the user for that year.

Also, you can achieve easily create the report you need by using the following add-ons:

sum-Up for Jira 

Status & Progress Report Gadget for Jira 

Time Reports 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer