Gantt chart stuck at loading

Paul Moore January 7, 2014

The gantt chart was working, but when I tried to use an agile board, it no longer works and is stuck at loading.

There is an error message in the javascript console

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'epicColor' of null

It is at line 40 of de.polscheit.jira.plugins.gantt:gantt-resources3.js.

Is there a way to reset the gantt chart back to the default?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2014

Hi Paul,

you can click on the button "clear" on the bottom of "configure look & feel" to reset all custom colors back to the default.

Alternatively, please download my pre-v3.1 from my server at http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.1.0-JIRA6.jar having fixed that problem you have described above.

If you open the help menu item (question mark) on the top right of the Gantt-Chart, you will find a menu item called "Support Request". Click on that to write an email to me having automatically filled out necessary data like used versions etc. A new JIRA isssue will be automatically created by your email and you will get a response to complete/confirm your account on my JIRA. So, you can see the status of your requests and can ask for new features etc.

Regards,
Frank

Suggest an answer