Gantt chart showing blocking issues

Patrick van der Rijst
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2014

Hi,

I've taken a look at several gantt chart add-ons, none seem to fit my needs. I only want to fill in;

- Start date

- Due date

Based on the already exising issue links, implemented by and blocked by I want to be able to quickly see the dependencies between issues and whether issues are blocked by other issues. I don't want all new issue links being introduced and forcing me to reconfigure.

1 answer

0 votes
Patrick van der Rijst
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2014

Not quite sure what to do with your answer to be honest.

All I'd to see is a trime frame and issue links. We configure JIRA from a portfolio perspective meaning that before an actual JIRA Project is created, the reference to this project is a JIRA Ticket in a portfolio project.

If on those "project tickets" I'd set a start and due date I want to see how long my projects take to realize. Based on issue links between these two project tickets I could easily identify if my project takes longer to realize since it is blocked by another project..

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/eu.wisoft.gantt-ondemandseems to do what I want but not available for on premise.

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 21, 2014

Sorry, I have deleted my answer, because I was refering to different add-on.

Suggest an answer