Gantt chart in dashboard ( Gadgets)

Anuj May 21, 2017

Hello Team,

I would like to see the Gantt chart in Dashboard -> Gadget.

Currently i am using BigGantt. Can someone please tell me if there is a way to use this Gantt chart in Gadgets or any other way to add Gantt chart in gadgets. 

Thank you

Regards

Anuj

3 answers

0 votes
Ericka Samuels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2018
0 votes
Dastin_Kuwałek__SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 16, 2018

Hi @Anuj, as @somethingblue mentioned, after installing BigGantt, the Gantt gadget should be available when configuring a Jira Dashboard as described in this documentation article: https://wiki.softwareplant.com/display/DOCUMENTATION/Integrations#Integrations-Confluencepages

In case the problem still exists, please contact us at Support@SoftwarePlant.com so we can investigate this in detail.

Manuel Oliveira July 18, 2018

Hi Dastin!

I am trying out BigPicture and BigGantt mainly due to their easy integration in Jira Dashboards. 

Unfortunately none of the BigPicture or BigGantt gadgets appear when I select "add gadget" in the dashboard customization window.

Do I need to do any additional steps for these gadgets to appear? Is there anything I need to do to get these gadgets working properly?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Ericka Samuels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2018

I am pretty sure that the gadgets are only available in the Server version.  I use the Cloud version and have never been able to figure out how to get them.   

I think I saw SoftwarePlant answer this question in another thread, I'll see if I can find the link

Ericka Samuels
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2018

yep, you can't do it in Server version

Manuel Oliveira July 18, 2018

Thank you very much!

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 22, 2017

Hi Anuj,

The BigPicture add-on that includes Gantt may be useful. This add-on works with BigGantt natively and will allow you to add a gadget to your dashboard. You can use that to see the results from your Gantt charts. Hopefully that helps. Let me know if that does not meet your usage requirements.

Thanks,

Branden

rhianfarrell November 15, 2017

@somethingblue when I go to add the gantt gadget to a dashboard I cannot see a bigpicture gadget link in the list of options 

alvinteh-ti April 29, 2018

@rhianfarrell I'm facing the same issue (I don't see any of the BigPicture gadgets). Were you able to resolve this, and if so, how?

Dastin_Kuwałek__SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 20, 2018

Hey @Anuj@rhianfarrell and Alvin,

Every Jira dashboard will have a Gantt, Program List, Risk matrix gadgets available after installing and enabling BigPicture.

In case the problem still exists, please contact us at Support@SoftwarePlant.com so we can investigate this in detail.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer