Gantt chart completely disappeared. AddOn has not been disabled

Søren Degn Jahns May 11, 2015

Hi,

As of recently our gantt charts have completely disappeared from the page where they used to be shown. Nobody has touched the configuration of the Gantt chart. We have a few other AddOns running in our JIRA instance but we fail to see how that would affect the Gantt charts. I'll attach a list of installed AddOns as well as a picture of what's missing.

• Draw.io JIRA plugin
  • HipChat for JIRA
  • JIRA iCalendar Plugin
  • Analytics CLient Plugin
  • Atlassian Chaperone
  • Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager Plugin
  • Bitbucket Importer Plugin for JIM
  • Component Sync for Atlassian JIRA
  • FishEye Plugin
  • Hide Time Tracking for JIRA
  • HipChat Core Plugin
  • JIRA Agile
  • JIRA Gantt-Chart plugin
  • JIRA Importers Plugin
  • JIRA Working Hours Plugin
  • System Plugin: Tempo Core
  • Tempo Folio
  • Version Sync for Atlassian JIRA

Above is all our installed plugins. Below you will see what's being shown on the project pages for Gantt Chart.

Gannt_issues.PNG

I sincerely hope you can help me in this regard. I have tried disabling the AddOn, restart the JIRA instance and then reactivating the AddOn again. To no avail unfortunately.

Kind regards

Daniel 

5 answers

1 vote
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2015

Hi,

please do client-side analysis as I have described on the following wiki-page (no login necessary as I have enabled anonymous access):

https://polscheit.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4980750

Kind regards,
Frank

0 votes
Søren Degn Jahns May 27, 2015

Hi Frank,

We are up and running again. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards

Daniel

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2015

Hi Søren Degn Jahns,

please download latest version from my server at http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.2.0-JIRA6_2015-05-27T13-33-35Z.jar and install it via "upload" button on JIRA's page "manage add-ons" as system admin. Then, click on "configure" and finish add-on configuration by clicking on "apply" button to persist your settings even if you did not change any default value.

Does this work for you?

Kind regards,

Frank 

0 votes
Søren Degn Jahns May 21, 2015

Hi Frank,

Have you had time to read my answer yet?

Kind regards

Daniel

0 votes
Søren Degn Jahns May 12, 2015

Hi Frank,

This is what the console shows.

gantt_udklip_2.PNG

I'm unsure of what the first 3 lines indicate regarding ToggleBlocks. 

Clicking on the last line in the console takes me to the "Network" tab in the developer tools. What it shows is this:

gantt_udklip_3.PNG

Thank you for the quick response!

Kind regards

Daniel

Suggest an answer