Gantt chart - Market place

Topaz Gino September 15, 2013

I tried to download the Gantt chart for free tryial from: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.soyatec.jira.plugins.jira-ganttchart-project/versions#b1156 for V 4.4.4 and that's why i downloaded the plugin version 1.3.18 and for some reason it doesn't allow me to enable the plugin. It also doesn't allow me to press on the configure in order to enter the lisence - what can i do?

Thanks,

Topaz.

2 answers

0 votes

First option- downloaded it into your own machine, and then uploaded it into your JIRA.

How do i perform indexing in my JIRA to the plugin? can you tell me step by step how to do it?

Thanks,

Topaz.

0 votes
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2013

Hi Topaz,

So, you have downloaded it into your own machine, and then uploaded it into your JIRA? Or you have done all of that inside your JIRA instance?

May I know whether you have tried to perform indexing to your JIRA instance after downloading the plugin? If not, then indexing may help to fix the problem.

Hope that was helpful.

Cheers

First option- downloaded it into your own machine, and then uploaded it into your JIRA.

How do i perform indexing in my JIRA to the plugin? can you tell me step by step how to do it?

Thanks,

Topaz.

Suggest an answer