Gantt Cloud installed succesfully but no Gant displayed on the page

Kaliop Paris July 20, 2014

Hi,

I have succefully indtalled the plugin and I can see the "Gantt Charts" link in project menu.

When I click on, the "Gantt charts" page appears, but I can't see any project, even if we have about 40 existing projects with several issues. The only message I've got on the screen is the next.

"No projects selected

Select at least one non-empty project to render gantt chart"

And I can't select any project because all filter buttons are disable.

The same problem appears even if I create a new Project.

Thanks in advance for your help.

15 answers

1 vote
Alan Doolan May 7, 2015

having this problem right now:

Select at least one non-empty project to render gantt chart

I have one but it doesn't seem to recognise it as one though it is selected and I'm refreshing

Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2015

Hi Alan, Please make sure there isn't any permission problems with accessing your projects by Gantt Cloud Add-on. Be aware that add-on is using it's own user to get access into your JIRA instance so it has to have all permissions set accordingly. It usually works just fine but if you have any custom permission scheme applied it might be a problem. To read more about the Access Control concept, look here: https://wisoft.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GanttOnDemand/Access+Control

0 votes
Marko Schmitt June 23, 2015

I have installed the Gantt Cloud Add-on. I have projects with active issues. Yet I am unable to use the Gantt Cloud Add-on - When I select it from the Projects dropdown I get the error msg:

No projects selected

I don't have any custom permissions nor am I aware of any other issues.Please specify the JIRA settings that must be in place in order for this add-on to function.

Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2015

Hi Marko, can you tell me which groups in JIRA "Gantt Cloud" user belongs to?

0 votes
Sudipto Aich April 17, 2015

So do we have a solution to this problem? Am getting the same problem "No Projects selected"

0 votes
Imran Ahmad October 7, 2014

Hi I have just installed this plugin on our cloud instance and facing similar issue 

No projects selected

Select at least one non-empty project to render gantt chart

Any suggestions?

0 votes
Martin Ewaldsson September 14, 2014

Hi,

I have a similar problem. The gantt chart has been working fine up until a few days/weeks ago. I can't open the gantt-chart. I get this error message:

image2014-9-15 14:56:34.png

On other computers it works fine. I have tried different browsers.

0 votes
Bob Bull July 31, 2014

Hi I am having problems accessing Gantt Cloud at all. It was previously ionstalled and worked. Does not list on the Projects drop down any more. Tried to install again and got the error on the screenshot below.

0 votes
Jocelyn Uhls July 22, 2014

Fixed for me, too! Thank you!

0 votes
Nacho Marín July 22, 2014

It is working perfectly for me right now. Thank you!

0 votes
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 22, 2014

Hi All,

Looks like the fix made by Atlassian Team has already been released to all JIRA Cloud instanes, so please let me know if you can use the Add-on now!

0 votes
mdesantis1 July 21, 2014

+1 I'm in the same boat too

0 votes
Nacho Marín July 21, 2014

Thank you very much, Adrian, for the quick response and for the wonderful add-on.

0 votes
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2014

Hi,

There is a problem at the moment with OAuth authentication in recent Atlassian Connect framework release affecting add-on communication with the JIRA Rest API. It is being worked on by Atlassian Team, so I let you know when it will be fixed so you can start using Gantt Cloud again.

0 votes
Nacho Marín July 21, 2014

Same here...

0 votes
Jocelyn Uhls July 20, 2014

I've been using the Gantt Chart for over a month and today we see an error message saying The value 'XXX' does not exist for the field 'project'

(The name of the project code was changed to XXX by me) No config was changed over the weekend, but I know OnDemand maintenance was done. Is there an issue as a result?

0 votes
Nacho Marín July 20, 2014

I have just started to evaluate Gantt Charts half an hour ago and it is happenning the same. I have some projects with several issues in our JIRA Cloud instance and it seems to be unable to find them in order to render them.

Suggest an answer