Gantt-Chart plugin agile board sprints.

Vlad Povarna February 23, 2015

Hi, 

I've installed Gantt-Chart plugin and I notice that I didn't see all the board sprints in the project plugin page. Some of the issues are missing too. Is there something I need to configure ?

Best regards, 

Vlad 

4 answers

0 votes

We'll plan the JIRA upgrade in the future. Right now I'm interested to make this add-on work on JIRA 5.2.8. 

I've installed the latest version available. Version: 3.1.1-JIRA5.

Do you have any idea why I can't view all the sprints? 

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2015

Hi Vlad,

as mentioned within the filename: JIRA 6.x. When do you plan to upgrade your older JIRA?

Kind regards,
Frank 

0 votes

Hi, 

On what JIRA version can be install the jar file? 

We are using JIRA 5.2.8

Best regards, 

Vlad 

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2015

Please download latest version from my server at http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.1.9-JIRA6_2015-02-20T16-07-45Z.jar and install the JAR-file via "upload" button on JIRA's page "manage add-on" as system admin. Does this solves your topic?

Kind regards,
Frank 

Suggest an answer