Gantt-Chart for JIRA

Leonardo Quiroga January 5, 2014

I have a 30 day Jira on-demand trial version of JIRA and Agile and I'm trying to install the Gantt-Chart for JIRA add on, according to the instructions shown here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.polscheit.jira.plugins.gantt

I go to the Atlassian Marketplace but am unable to locate Gantt-Chart for JIRA via search. I put those words in the search field and get Tempo timesheets, Jira Agile, etc. but the Gantt chart application never appears.

Has it change the name? could you help me find it so I can try it out?

Regards,
Leonardo

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2014

Um, it does say "Not available for OnDemand" on the page you've linked to for the plugin.

Thanks! I see it's under the pricing section. The last part I would of looked at prior to trying out the functionality. :)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2014

I don't think there's a big enough red box on OnDemand documentation saying "You can only install certain plugins here, and here's the list".

I'm not aware of anything that provides a Gantt style chart for OnDemand I'm afraid.

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2014

The only available plugins are those that are already bundled with OnDemand, though there are some "Add-Ons" available now that have been build with Atlassian Connect. You can find the details at https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=315326753

0 votes
Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2014

According to the marketplace link you provided, that plugin isn't available for OnDemand.

Thanks! I see it's under the pricing section. The last part I would of looked at prior to trying out the functionality.

Do you know if there is any similar app to use gantt charts for the On Line version??

Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2014

As far as I can tell, this one is the only one that comes close: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.eazybi.atlassian-connect.eazybi-jira

I can't personally speak for that plugin as I've never used it.

Suggest an answer