Gantt-Chart does not appear to be enabled

Jake Hertenstein March 27, 2014

Installed/Enabled Gantt-Chart but it does not appear in the project navigation view. What am I missing?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2014

On OnDemand, having enabled the Gantt OnDemand addon should add a Gantt Charts link on the Projects top menu. I don't think you are missing anything. Please create a support request at support.atlassian.com and we can look closer to the instance.

Cheers!
Mauro

Jake Hertenstein March 27, 2014

I did find "Gantt Charts" in the Projects menu item. It loads all issues from all projects, and it's very slow.

Waiting to hear from Atlassian on why the Gantt-Chart link does not appear in each project.

Jake Hertenstein March 30, 2014

I must have been looking at old documentation. This appears to be the intended implementation.

0 votes
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2014

Hi Jake, There was an issues with Atlassian Connect resulting that add-ons were not properly re-installed after new version release (which we did last Tuesday). Reinstalling the plugin should fix that.

At the moment, Gantt OnDemand loads all projects on first run indeed but you can use filters to remove unwanted ones or even "hide" (archive) some of them in configuration. That will make plugin work much faster. All filters settings are stored per user, so next time you visit the plugin page they will be restored.

Suggest an answer