Gantt Chart PlugIn reports that there is a config missing

Areg Vrtanesyan _Work_ August 23, 2015

Hi

I am trying to install plugin and followed all theconfiguration steps but still face this error:

image2015-8-24 10:15:44.png

Any suggestins what to do next?

I am trying to dig into the documentations but ...

Regards,

Areg

1 answer

0 votes
FP August 23, 2015

Hi Areg,

please log in as system admin and switch to Administration - Add-ons - Manage Add-ons, expand the section "Gantt-Chart" and click on button "configure" or select link "Gantt-Chart" within the menu on the left. Then commit by click on the "apply" button. Afterwards, you should get a config summary like below:

createNewCustomfieldsViaAddonConfig.gif

Kind regards,
Frank 

Areg Vrtanesyan _Work_ August 23, 2015

Hi Frank I have done that and I can see that fields in the custom fields list. Do I need to add them to the Project screens as I don't see them on Planning Tab? Regards, Areg

Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2015

Yes, you or your JIRA system admin has to put the Gantt-Chart custom fields on the appropriate edit- and view-screens. Please also update to Gantt-Chart v3.2.3, which I have published on the Atlassian Marketplace, yesterday. Kind regards, Frank

Suggest an answer