Gantt Chart Not Displaying

Tanner Wortham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2012

I'm troubleshooting an issue with JIRA Gantt-Chart Project, and I can't quite figure out the problem. Does anyone know how to resolve the below? The short of it is this:

• For one user (me), the gantt chart appears fine. (Screenshot attached.)
  • For another (a fellow PM), the gantt chart doesn't appear at all when clicking on Resource Planning, Project Planning, Resource Tracking, and Project Portfolio Tracking. In these cases, no error is displayed. Instead, you get a near blank screen. (Screenshot attached.)
  • For Report Tracking, the error in the screenshot below is shown. It is thrown a number of times. After I click OK a scrillion times, it shows the proper chart. (Screenshot attached.)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tanner Wortham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2012

I chose to use Frank's plugin instead of the one mentioned in the question above. This question is no longer relevant.

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2012

Hi Tanner,

your problem belongs to http://www.soyatec.com's JIRA AddOn they named "Gantt-Chart Project Plugin" and not my "Gantt-Chart Plugin". You have mixed both plugins. Therefore, please delete the misleading tag "addon-de.polscheit.jira.plugins.gantt" from this question or ask Atlassian to do this in order not to irritate others.

Regards,
Frank

Suggest an answer