Gamification with JIRA

Jose Jimenez May 16, 2013

Hi guys!

Does anyone have implemented gamification in JIRA? There's a plugin called JIRA Hero but the development is on hold.

Any ideas or suggestions?

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marian Finch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2013

The JIRA Hero Plugin is your best bet for implementing gamification in JIRA. I would definitely suggest shooting the developer of the plugin an email (julien.hoarau.perso@gmail.com) to find out what plans he/she has for further development beyond JIRA 5.0.7.

Thanks!

Marian

Jose Jimenez May 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your answer Marian!

Have a nice day :)

Kind regards.

2 votes
Kris July 15, 2015

I am one of the developers of a gamification platform for developers that integrates with not only JIRA, but also many other tools (including Stash, Bitbucket and HipChat). Feel free to check it out and send us any feedback! GetBadges

roam_scott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2018

The pricing is outrageous.

1 vote
Ömer Taban May 13, 2020

I am one of the developers of patron.ai. You can convert your Jira work to an impressive career profile. It has many gamification elements like below.

Experience Points,

Punctuality Scores,

Endorsements

You can use it free as an individual, if you would like to use it with teams, it is free up to 4 members then 3.99$/user.

The advantage of teams:

You can score teammate's work anonymously. For more please check https://patron.ai

0 votes
Stan Lew November 7, 2016

https://getbadges.io/ is perfect gamification platform that works fo JIRA as well. good luck!

roam_scott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2017

This is too expensive.

Mit May 31, 2018

Agreed...it STARTS at teams up to 10 members at $75/month. 

Like Scott Beeson likes this
0 votes
Juan Jimenez May 27, 2015

Hi Jose! Did you get anywhere with this? I am also interested in the concept.

Suggest an answer