Gamification with JIRA

Hi guys!

Does anyone have implemented gamification in JIRA? There's a plugin called JIRA Hero but the development is on hold.

Any ideas or suggestions?

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Marian Finch Atlassian Team May 17, 2013

The JIRA Hero Plugin is your best bet for implementing gamification in JIRA. I would definitely suggest shooting the developer of the plugin an email (julien.hoarau.perso@gmail.com) to find out what plans he/she has for further development beyond JIRA 5.0.7.

Thanks!

Marian

Thank you very much for your answer Marian!

Have a nice day :)

Kind regards.

I am one of the developers of a gamification platform for developers that integrates with not only JIRA, but also many other tools (including Stash, Bitbucket and HipChat). Feel free to check it out and send us any feedback! GetBadges

The pricing is outrageous.

Hi Jose! Did you get anywhere with this? I am also interested in the concept.

https://getbadges.io/ is perfect gamification platform that works fo JIRA as well. good luck!

This is too expensive.

Agreed...it STARTS at teams up to 10 members at $75/month. 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

207 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you