Using my admin role, I set up an initial Scrum, and created a Sprint. I logged out, and logged back in as a second different user who also has an admin role. The second user has the Agile tab, but the Scrum Board I just created does not appear under it. I've checked everywhere for a permissions check box, but so far haven't found one. Can you help. thanks
1) Log back as your 1st admin. Go back to that Rapid Board (Scrum view)
2) Once there click Tools > Configure
3) On the filter tab click "Edit Filter"
4) Share the filter with the adminstrators group
5) Log back to the 2nd admin and check whether that Rapid Board is visible
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs