Using my admin role, I set up an initial Scrum, and created a Sprint. I logged out, and logged back in as a second different user who also has an admin role. The second user has the Agile tab, but the Scrum Board I just created does not appear under it. I've checked everywhere for a permissions check box, but so far haven't found one. Can you help. thanks
1) Log back as your 1st admin. Go back to that Rapid Board (Scrum view)
2) Once there click Tools > Configure
3) On the filter tab click "Edit Filter"
4) Share the filter with the adminstrators group
5) Log back to the 2nd admin and check whether that Rapid Board is visible
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs