Using my admin role, I set up an initial Scrum, and created a Sprint. I logged out, and logged back in as a second different user who also has an admin role. The second user has the Agile tab, but the Scrum Board I just created does not appear under it. I've checked everywhere for a permissions check box, but so far haven't found one. Can you help. thanks
1) Log back as your 1st admin. Go back to that Rapid Board (Scrum view)
2) Once there click Tools > Configure
3) On the filter tab click "Edit Filter"
4) Share the filter with the adminstrators group
5) Log back to the 2nd admin and check whether that Rapid Board is visible
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot