Using my admin role, I set up an initial Scrum, and created a Sprint. I logged out, and logged back in as a second different user who also has an admin role. The second user has the Agile tab, but the Scrum Board I just created does not appear under it. I've checked everywhere for a permissions check box, but so far haven't found one. Can you help. thanks
1) Log back as your 1st admin. Go back to that Rapid Board (Scrum view)
2) Once there click Tools > Configure
3) On the filter tab click "Edit Filter"
4) Share the filter with the adminstrators group
5) Log back to the 2nd admin and check whether that Rapid Board is visible
Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events