Gain again access to Kanban Board

Deleted user October 26, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: How to restrict the access to JIRA Agile Scrum board

hi,

we're using JIRA Cloud instance and since this week one of our developers isn't able to access one of our Agile Boards. However he ist still able to access the project. I did't change the edit share filter and don't know what happened. :-( 

Hope anyone is able to help me. Thanks in advance.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dennis Poort October 27, 2015

Either the filter share options have changed, or this developer was switched to a different JIRA user group that has no access to the filter.

On a side note, I sometimes find that the board is still accessible but isn't shown anymore in the first shown list, so you need to navigate to show all boards, instead of just the first suggested list of boards.

Hope this helps.

1 vote
Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2015

The access to the board is defined by who the underlying filter is shared with. Just check die board filter and look with whom it is shared.

0 votes
Deleted user October 28, 2015

Hi guys,

sorry for answering so late but I have to collect some Karma points to be able to answer quicker. In the end it was my own mistake. I forgot to add the share before saving. Thanks a lot for your support.

Regards

Johannes

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events