Gaia and Confluence Space Template

Joel Janov July 11, 2014

I'm trying Gaia and I run a template that includes a Space Template for confluence. The project and agile board setups up as expected but no Confluence Space is created. I have an application link established. How can I get assistance in making this work. I'm not clear on what is wrong with my configuration. I can link to Jira issues in confluence.

2 answers

0 votes
Frederick Plante July 31, 2014

Hi Joel Janov,

First of all, I would like to thank you for trying the Gaia for JIRA plugin. I am really sorry that you are having issues with it and I will do my best to help you setup everything just right.

In order to help you, I would need you to verify the following things in your configuration :

- In Confluence :

• Make sure the system option to enable remote API is enables. You can find the steps here.
  • Make sure the user you are using to make the import has the space creation rights.
  • Make sure the Confluence Space you are trying to import has been exported with the following procedure.

Usually, this error happens when Confluence is not setup correctly. If the error is still happening, feel free to contact me directly in order to get the fastest answer possibly.

I really hope you can get to see what Gaia for JIRA can do for you when your problem is resolved.

Regards,

Frederick Plante, frederick.plante@nuumsolutions.com

Nuum Solutions

Joel Janov August 1, 2014

Thank you for the replies. Fredrick I've emailed you directly. Non of the proposed solutions are working for me. I believe that all of the instructions have been followed.

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2014

Hello Joel, there are chances it is a known issue, please consider the steps below to see the space in Confluence:

1. In Confluence, from the Spaces menu item on the top menu bar, open the Space Directory
  2. Locate your space in the "Site Spaces" section (it should be at the end of the list)
  3. Click the "Add Space to Favourites" star alongside the spacename. This will make it appear in your space directory;

More information can be seen in the respective add on troubleshooting page, here.

Joel Janov August 1, 2014

The new space doesn't show up at all under the space directory.

Suggest an answer