Gadget not working in JIRA6

AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2013

Hello

I developed a custom filed called "MyComponent". In JIRA5 it was working fine, I upgraded the plugin to JIRA6. The PIE chart displays just fine, but when I click on sector of PIE chart the link is not working.

I created the PIE chart gadget in JIRA6 and when I click on it, the link shows like this and issues are not displayed:

http://localhost:8082/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PRJC%20AND%20MyComponent%20%3D%20%22Component1%20-%20C1SC2%22 - not working

This is the pie chart gadget I got from the backup I imported to JIRA6 and the link I get when I click on the section of the PIE chart and it works just fine.

http://localhost:8082/browse/PRJA-10?jql=project%20%3D%20PRJA%20AND%20MyComponent%20%3D%20%22Component2%20-%20C2SC1%22 - working

Any idea where to look for the issue. Please let me know.

Thanks

Abe

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2013

Does this work if you dump it in the JQL search box?

project = PRJC AND MyComponent = "Component1 - C1SC2"

AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2013

No, it does not work if I dump it in the JQL box. But when I look at the issue I see MyComponent custom field with "Component1 - C1SC2" value.

I see results for PRJA and not for PRJC, exact same field. In JQL if I just enter

project = PRJC

I see all issues and I can click on MyComponent value "Component1 - C1SC2" and it displays all issues that has this value.

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2013

No, it does not work if I dump it in the JQL box.

I guess you will have to fix that first. You need to find out the right JQL that works for that. Other than that, give your JIRA a reindex to see if the search repopulates itself.

AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 19, 2013

How can I make sure that display name I use for "MyComponent" matches internal representation of how JQL uses it in my plugin.. ( this was not an issue in JIRA5)

Suggest an answer