I changed the language into German for one user (only) via JIRA SU Plugin.
Now, for all users, the "Assigned to me" gadget on the System dashboard is displaying the message that was previously "No matching issues found." as "Es wurden keine entsprechenden Vorgänge gefunden." This is appearing in this fashion for all users.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs