Gadget Confluence in Jira

Mianak Bob August 3, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Adding a Confluence Gadget to a JIRA Dashboard

Hi all,

I've a small problem with my JIRA's instance.

I've seen the documentation but i don't know if i can put a new Gadget.

How could I put a new Gadget (that's not in my gadget repertory) in my Jira Instance ?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2016

You need to link the application with the gadget you want to use.

1 vote
Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2016

External gadgets should be available as plugins via the Atlassian marketplace. See here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/using-dashboard-gadgets-802592293.html#Usingdashboardgadgets-Extensiongadgets

You can install plugins via administration - Add ons.

Mianak Bob August 3, 2016

It's not an external gadget, it's a gadget from Confluence and i don't find the same information than in the documentation..

Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2016

So you want to add a confluence gadget to you JIRA application? Or do you want to add a standard gadget in Confluence?

What exactly do you want to add and where? Can you link the documentation?

Suggest an answer