• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

GIT Commits not Pushing to JIRA Cloud

Deleted user May 04, 2018

Afternoon,

We have recently noticed an issue with out GIT > FishEye > JIRA Cloud setup were the commit messaged from GIT are not reaching the linked JIRA tickets which have been setup to be connected via an Application Link. We can see the commits in FishEye as well as the details of what was committed, but when checking the ticket linked on JIRA, no commit details are shown.

I have checked the following areas of the application:

• Checking the Application Link I can see that it is using OAuth and everything looks to be connected (green arrows in both directions). I have done some test connections and they report no errors back. On top of this, I can see the status' of the JIRA ticket getting updated on FishEye, for example one of our issues failed QA which has been pushed back to the FishEye product, so this looks like an issue in 1 direction.
  • In order to try and see if there is an issue with the Network, I have updated all of the IP address ranges reported by Atlassian in the Firewall and also had this connection open to everything, with no effect and the broken functionality
  • I have checked the logs and the only reported error is the User limit for FishEye (not sure if this will have an effect, so let me know)

So my question is, has anyone else experienced this and know a fix to get this working? I have recently started supporting this product after someone leaving, so I am not too sure of the way it has all be set up, so if you need more detail let me know and I can try and get this. 

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes

Does a new DVCS integration fix that request? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you