From offerte over project to invoice

Jochen Schloemer February 27, 2019

Dear Community, 

we are searching an adon where we can make an offerte out of Jira. Then we want to create out of the offerte the project with its tasks and subtasks. After finishing the project we want to send an invoice (this step is not absolutely necessary but would be nice to have)

Also we look for a chat we can implement into our wordpress and chat over Jira. 

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks alot. Greetings

Jochen

1 answer

0 votes
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 26, 2019

@Jochen Schloemer as I understand by offerte you mean some offer for the client with time/budget estimate and tasks break down.

I don't know if there is an addon which provides offers functionality, since most service companies create marketing selling offers with self presentation and nice images in PDF format that go together with estimate and high level tasks break-down. So it is very individual for every company.

But I can recommend the Clerk — Invoicing and Billing addon for invoicing and billing your clients based on the time that team logs in Jira. It also shows time reports with break down into tasks and time spent for every task.

I am the creator of the Clerk Invoices addon, so any feedback or feature request would be very helpful.

Suggest an answer