Free ToDO list for JIRA datacenter

akki a October 21, 2019

Hello,

I am looking for free plugin for ToDO list in JIRA. There is free app but it is for Cloud, I am looking for JIRA datacenter. Please let me know.

2 answers

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2019

What feature are you looking for? A checklist as suggested by @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ ? Or just a simple way to keep track of simple tasks? In the past we made a simple project just with tasks and subtasks and a very basic workflow. We named it my personal tasks and issue security by default to allow only the reporter and assignee to see those tasks. Then we allowed anyone to use that project and that way everybody had a to do list available for them to track their own stuff. No apps needed

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2019

Hi @akki a

You're best to look for this in the Marketplace - you can set filters to help refine your search results once you've searched for a phrase. On the left-hand side select:

• Under Hosting, Data Center
  • Under More Filters (click to expand), Free

Using this I found nothing suitable under "To Do List" but under "Checklist" I found ProForma Lite?

Ste

Suggest an answer