It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Free ToDO list for JIRA datacenter

akki a I'm New Here Oct 21, 2019

Hello,

I am looking for free plugin for ToDO list in JIRA. There is free app but it is for Cloud, I am looking for JIRA datacenter. Please let me know.

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Wright Community Leader Oct 21, 2019

Hi @akki a

You're best to look for this in the Marketplace - you can set filters to help refine your search results once you've searched for a phrase. On the left-hand side select:

• Under Hosting, Data Center
  • Under More Filters (click to expand), Free

Using this I found nothing suitable under "To Do List" but under "Checklist" I found ProForma Lite?

Ste

What feature are you looking for? A checklist as suggested by @Stephen Wright ? Or just a simple way to keep track of simple tasks? In the past we made a simple project just with tasks and subtasks and a very basic workflow. We named it my personal tasks and issue security by default to allow only the reporter and assignee to see those tasks. Then we allowed anyone to use that project and that way everybody had a to do list available for them to track their own stuff. No apps needed

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira

The add-in you’ve been waiting for: Jira Cloud for Excel 🙌

Introducing Jira Cloud for Excel Here at the product integrations team at Atlassian, we are thrilled to announce the new Jira Cloud for Excel add-in! This add-in lets you export Jira data directly ...

990 views 12 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you