Forward issue to a project based on email

Riley Churchill May 23, 2013

Is it possible to forward an issue assigned to a project (for example Project A) by incoming email to another project if it is from a specific email address? The reason I want to do this is I want to setup a Helpdesk system putting all incoming emails into issues in Project A, which is already setup, but then after that have certain users issues forward to other projects automatically after the first time.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2013

I think the functionality are you looking for is available in JEMH plugin(Domain Mapping).

Riley Churchill May 25, 2013

Thanks! Will look into it. I had just found out about this in the last few hours actually and I think you are right, this plugin seems to do all the things I need to do.

Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2013

Unfortunately, if the tagging for OnDemand means this was wanted for OnDemand, then JEMH as it is currently written will not help, as it cannot be installed OnDemand. A Future reimplmentation will address this.

Suggest an answer