For now I can not close the incidents..?

Justo Torrente November 23, 2015
For about three days now, JIRA will not let me close incidents, even if permissions are given , I wonder if change in the application how to perform the closing of incidents .

2 answers

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2015

First thing to check is the Permission (scheme) of your project and look for the "Close Issues" permission, check if you have the correct role. Another thing to check is the workflow permission on what your project considers as the "Closing" transition, check if it have the "Conditions" on the workflow.

If you have the project admin rights (Administer Projects role for that project), you can update all this setting.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2015

I just updated your question from Spanish to English (the majority of the spoken language in Atlassian Answers).

Suggest an answer