'For Input String ""' error setting up Jira-SVN integration using Subversion Plus plug-in

Christophe Heyman September 4, 2013

I' trying to setup the integration from Jira to SVN with the Subversion Plus plug-in.

We're using svn+ssh , with a private key without passphrase.

After entering all the configuration details and clicking the Add button, the following error is shown:

For Input String ""

The record with the configuration details does get written to the jira database though.

We've also tried with a private key with a passphrase and entering that passphrase in the password field, but the error then becomes:

For Input String "<passPhrase>" where <passPhrase> is the string we put in the password field.

Any suggestions?

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christophe Heyman September 9, 2013

This issue has been resolved in version 4.0.1 of the plug-in.

0 votes
Christian Wiese September 9, 2013

Issues aside, Pablo's reaction times are very nice. :-)

0 votes
Christian Wiese September 8, 2013

I don't know. :D I just assumed the initial author of a question could add tags using the regular edit functionality. :|

In the mean time, I've installed Atlassian's own Subversion plugin again. They finally updated it recently to work with 6.0. That + viewvc = works, mostly.

I've got this question favourited though, so I'll probably try the Subversion Plus plugin again when this is fixed. :-)

0 votes
Christophe Heyman September 8, 2013

Christian, I'm working with the developer to debug this problem. Will keep you posted. How do I add the tag to this question?

0 votes
Christophe Heyman September 8, 2013
[addon-pbeltranl.subversion.jira.pbeltranl-jira]
0 votes
Christian Wiese September 8, 2013

I've got the same problem. Subversion Plus 4.0.0, JIRA 6.0.1.

No idea what's going on, the error message is beyond useless. :\

We should probably bring this up at the proper place (Subversion Plus' Marketplace page).

Edit: actually, all that's necessary would be adding this tag to the question: addon-pbeltranl.subversion.jira.pbeltranl-jira

Suggest an answer