• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • For Atlassian Cloud, we are getting error "Could not load FunctionProvider class" when trying to move stories thru workflow (start progress, close, etc)

For Atlassian Cloud, we are getting error "Could not load FunctionProvider class" when trying to move stories thru workflow (start progress, close, etc)

Brian Beckham June 1, 2015

Many users at my company are getting error "Could not load FunctionProvider class" when trying to move stories thru workflow (start progress, close, etc).  This was working last week, but is not working today.

4 answers

0 votes
Phil Ives June 22, 2015

I am getting this issue today. i don't see anhythig in the post functions. 

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2015

Looks like this was an upgrade bug in JIRA Cloud and is fixed now?

0 votes
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2015

Hi Brian,

Please refer to the following link which might be helpful.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Workflow+action+results+in+Could+not+load+FunctionProvider

Regards

Chander Inguva

0 votes
petry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2015

Hey Brian,

This is usually related to an uninstalled add-on in JIRA, where its functionalities are still referenced in your workflow (condition, post-function..).

Did you remove any add-on in your JIRA? If so, can you check those steps in your workflow and look for any missed classes there?

Hope it helps! smile

Cheers,
Andre 

Suggest an answer