Fixversion date values

John Mervine December 16, 2013

I used the sample SQL to get a list of the fixversions but I can't seem to find where the startdate, enddate, and complete dates are for the fixversions. Can you direct me? Thanks.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Mervine December 18, 2013

After profiling the database and enabling changetable logging, I determined the location of the data. It is actually stored in an XML snippet in the propertytext table. This lets me pull for a specific project:

select propertyvalue from jira.propertytext pt

inner join jira.propertyentry pe on pe.id = pt.id

inner join jira.project proj on proj.id = pe.ENTITY_ID

WHERE pe.ENTITY_NAME = 'Greenhopper'

AND pe.PROPERTY_KEY = 'CONFIGURATION'

and proj.pkey ='DR'

I then just need to add in the XML parsing text. The values are stored as BURNDOWN_START_DATE_XXXXX and BURNDOWN_END_DATE_XXXXX where XXXXX is the ID of the version in the projectversion table.

1 vote
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2013

Hello,

If you use the new board of Agile :

Greenhopper does not use Fixversion anymore to handle the sprint. They are separated fields now.

So projectversion = version in Jira

_Sprint table is the sprint which are not a version anymore.

If you use the classic board, yes its still fix version and the information are stored in the table

A0_XXXXXX_VERSION for the start date related to the version_ID of projectversion so for the classic board you would use something like :

SELECT * FROM AO_60DB71_VERSION gv, projectversion p where p.ID = gv.version_ID

0 votes
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2013

There's no startdate enddate for fixversion now. If you mean startdate and enddate when you finish a sprint ? then its the table :

A0_XXXXXX_SPRINT with the column start_date, end_date and complete_date

This is refering to Jira Agile(greenhopper).

John Mervine December 16, 2013

Actually, when I use Greenhopper to create the fixversion, it allows specification of the start date and end date and the release date. I misstated about the complete date. The release date is actually in the projectversion table. I thought perhaps the SPRINT table might include the start/end dates since I've used that to get sprint data but it only has the true sprints, not the fix version information. When using the classic view, the information is definitely shown. FYI, Jira 5.1.1 and Greenhopper 6.1.1.

Suggest an answer