I'm evaluating the downloaded Fisheye and JIRA on Windows 7, running against a Mercurial repo.
I did a commit of a file with "DEV-2" in the commit message and that commit was correctly linked with the DEV-2 issue in JIRA via the smart-commits stuff. All good.
Then I realised that I really meant to commit against the DEV-1 issue, so I did "hg commit --amend" and modified the commit message to contain "DEV-1" instead.
This change was picked up and the commit was linked to the DEV-1 issue. BUT it's also still linked to DEV-2.
I've tried rebuilding the Fisheye index (Admin -> Repo -> Maintainance) but it's still there.
If I do "hg log" on the command line, it only shows the DEV-1 changeset, but when I check the history in Fisheye it shows the DEV-2 and the DEV-1.
Why is Fisheye still keeping the DEV-2 changeset info? What can I do to refresh Fisheye so that it only shows a link to DEV-1 and not DEV-2?
Hopefully it's just something simple I've missed.
Sorry that you are facing problems with FishEye and JIRA integration.
When you modify a Commit message, no matter the SCM you are using, you will have to do the following on JIRA side:
On FishEye you can try a manual re-index of your repository:
Please let me know if after this procedure the problem was solved.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in talking to 20 people planning t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs