Fisheye error: java.IllegalStateException: The specified repository "Development" is not currently configured for jira project "DV"

William Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2012

After upgrading our JIRA from 4.1.2, to 4.4, and eventually up to 5.0.2, some of our projects cannot view their Source within their Project page within JIRA and receive the error from the Question above. Other projects can see their source though.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
William Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2012

It would appear that our application authentications were not working correctly even though they were done using the Atlassian guidelines. Once we figured this out and change the authentication type, we were able to setup the project links and this was resolved.

SamK October 24, 2012

We're facing the exact same problem here. Could you please tell me what authentication type you are using now?

William Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2012

We had problems actually modifying the existing Application Link, so we removed the existing on and created a new one. Within the new App Link, set your information to the following:

Application Name: <server short name> (i.e., my-fisheye) without domain suffix

Application URL: <URL and port> (i.e., http://my-fisheye.domain:8060) don't use the /browse suffix

Display URL: Same as Application URL

Outgoing Authenication: Basic Access

Incoming Authentication: Trusted Authentication

Once you have your authentication squared away, you have to go into each project > Summary>Settings and Configure Project Links.

SamK October 25, 2012

Thank's a lot for your answer.

However I currently have 446 projects in my Jira server... I cannot do it manually.

I think I'll ask Atlassian what they think about it.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer