FishEye Restore and JIRA Issue SourceTab

When restoring FishEye, the source link of FishEye of the source tab of the subject of jira has disappeared.

The following is the actual contents of enforcement.

1.FishEye Backup.

fisheyectl.sh backup --cache -q -f BKFILE.zip

2. Delete Applicable Repository of FishEye by GUI.

3. Stop Service of FishEye.

The file of 4.1. is restored.

fisheyectl.sh restore -f BKFILE.zip --cache

5. Start Service of FishEye.

6. Renewal of Cash of FishEye Repository of JIRA

Supplement.

The application linkage of JIRA and FishEye sets up Trusted Applications.

The subject key of JIRA is indicated in a comment and sauce is committed (Subversion).

Composition outline.

JIRA-FishEye-Subversion.

5 answers

The file of 4.1. is restored. → The file of 1. is restored.

Please check 'View Issue Source Tab' permission in permission scheme ...

Regards

Onkar Ahire

Hi Onkar

The authority of 'View Issue Source Tab' of the project of the JIRA is 'Developers'.

The user of the setting group of the 'Developers' roll, the user of the repository of FishEye, and the commitment user of Subversion are the same user.

Hi, Takenori.

I have same problem. After restoring FishEye, I found that information of activity tab was not restored. I tried re-index the repository, then activity tab of FishEye and souce tab of JIRA were restored.

Because I can't restore index information even though using '--cache' option. I think, had better to report this issue to jira.atlassian.com.

Regards.

Hi Regards

Thank you for the comment.

A FishEye relevance repository >Maintenance>Repository Source Index>Re-Index>Start button >Save button is performed similarly, The link of FishEye was restored to the activity tab of a Issue, and the source tab.

Postscript.

If the cashe option is not attached, is the above-mentioned procedure unnecessary?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,199 views 13 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot