FishEye Restore and JIRA Issue SourceTab

Takenori Tanaka July 18, 2013

When restoring FishEye, the source link of FishEye of the source tab of the subject of jira has disappeared.

The following is the actual contents of enforcement.

1.FishEye Backup.

fisheyectl.sh backup --cache -q -f BKFILE.zip

2. Delete Applicable Repository of FishEye by GUI.

3. Stop Service of FishEye.

The file of 4.1. is restored.

fisheyectl.sh restore -f BKFILE.zip --cache

5. Start Service of FishEye.

6. Renewal of Cash of FishEye Repository of JIRA

Supplement.

The application linkage of JIRA and FishEye sets up Trusted Applications.

The subject key of JIRA is indicated in a comment and sauce is committed (Subversion).

Composition outline.

JIRA-FishEye-Subversion.

5 answers

0 votes
Masayuki Harada July 23, 2013

Hi Regards

Thank you for the comment.

A FishEye relevance repository >Maintenance>Repository Source Index>Re-Index>Start button >Save button is performed similarly, The link of FishEye was restored to the activity tab of a Issue, and the source tab.

Postscript.

If the cashe option is not attached, is the above-mentioned procedure unnecessary?

0 votes
Akira Higuchi July 22, 2013

Hi, Takenori.

I have same problem. After restoring FishEye, I found that information of activity tab was not restored. I tried re-index the repository, then activity tab of FishEye and souce tab of JIRA were restored.

Because I can't restore index information even though using '--cache' option. I think, had better to report this issue to jira.atlassian.com.

Regards.

0 votes

Hi Onkar

The authority of 'View Issue Source Tab' of the project of the JIRA is 'Developers'.

The user of the setting group of the 'Developers' roll, the user of the repository of FishEye, and the commitment user of Subversion are the same user.

0 votes
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2013

Please check 'View Issue Source Tab' permission in permission scheme ...

Regards

Onkar Ahire

0 votes

The file of 4.1. is restored. → The file of 1. is restored.

Suggest an answer