Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Firefox freezes after submitting a new issue

Hi folks,

I create new issues on a Jira-powered service desk all the time to report issues to our MSP (I'm the customer, not the owner of the service desk). I'm a firefox user, and I have two main issues:

1. After creating a support request, the entire Firefox tab freezes. I have to close the tab, then reopen the support desk and try navigate to my new ticket just to check if I got the details correct.
  2. Keyboard shortcuts for copy and paste generally don't work in text fields. I can copy paste through the right click menu, but damn why are shortcuts disabled?

I've told my MSP about both of these things, and they generally respond with 'It's a Jira/Atlassian problem' - hence I'm now reporting it here.

Happy to provide more details if I can.

Cheers,

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @herbertbartholomew ,

In the Atlassian Supported software's page, they mentioned only about Stable version.
Didn't mentioned any version number.
image.png

Thanks,
Anvesh Kagithala

Hi Anvesh,

I'm on Firefox 101.0.1 (64-bit), which is the latest build available.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you