Fire Custom event in post function not working ?

Pourya Akrami April 13, 2018

Hey everyone

im have created a custom event which will email single user, i want it to be executed after a transition is done. so i added the custom event to the post function in the particular workflow. but when i run the transition no email will be sent and i do not no whats the reason

Screenshot from 2018-04-13 16-46-15.pngScreenshot from 2018-04-13 16-48-05.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Okay i solved the issue , i was admin and the the others which were in the group were admins too, in profile setting,  preferences was set to not notify me, so i had to change it

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2018

Did you make changes to the project notificaiton scheme? You should add users, who must recieve notifications, when the event is fired.

thx for your reply @Alexey Matveev

yea i did , as you can see in the first screenshot ,ive added the user

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2018

Then you should to try to troubleshoot your outgoing mail. You can find more info here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/mail-and-mail-handlers-troubleshooting-211649643.html

Suggest an answer