I have to remove a word from summary of all subtasks of a particular issue.I am Using CLI.
i started with using below command.
jira --action updateIssue --issue "ABCD-1234" --summary --findReplace "Clone:"
But it is not updating the summary of this particular issue.I just want to replace the Clone word in the summary of issue with blank space.
Getting below message
There are no field values changed by the parameters specified. Issue DEVINF-84 n
Please help me on the use of findreplace.
updateIssue updates issue fields provided on the command (potentially with findReplace) but does not support retrieving existing content for modification. You will need to script retrieving the current data and then running the updateIssue. An alternative is to create an improvement request - https://bobswift.atlassian.net/browse/JCLI asking for something like modifyFieldValue that would be similar to modifyPage for Confluence.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs