Finding "Add-ons" Button in Administration Tab

Matthew Shin June 9, 2016

Hello, I'm currently an admin on a project and I have an issue finding the "Add-ons" button. 

I'm attempting to utilize the "upload a plugin" functionality to proceed JIRA integration with Hansoft.

I would really appreciate any feedbacks, thank you so much!  

I have attached an image of my administration page. Supposedly, I have read that there should be a manage add-ons section or anything related to that criteria. However, there is only the "projects" section available. 

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 4.49.36 PM (2).png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2016

Yes, that does look like you are a project admin.

Add-ons are administered by JIRA system administrators though, not project admins.  You'll need to talk to your system admins to get the add-ons installed (I'm guessing that once they are, they will add options for project admins)

Ah I see! so I will need to contact the JIRA system administrators? 

and thank you so much for the help! 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2016

Yep, the admins look after add-ons

Matthew Shin June 10, 2016

I was also wondering, do you know how to make someone a system administrator? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2016

Get an existing system administrator to add them to (one of) the group(s) that have system administration rights.

Suggest an answer