Finding "Add-ons" Button in Administration Tab

Hello, I'm currently an admin on a project and I have an issue finding the "Add-ons" button. 

I'm attempting to utilize the "upload a plugin" functionality to proceed JIRA integration with Hansoft.

I would really appreciate any feedbacks, thank you so much!  

I have attached an image of my administration page. Supposedly, I have read that there should be a manage add-ons section or anything related to that criteria. However, there is only the "projects" section available. 

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 4.49.36 PM (2).png

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Yes, that does look like you are a project admin.

Add-ons are administered by JIRA system administrators though, not project admins.  You'll need to talk to your system admins to get the add-ons installed (I'm guessing that once they are, they will add options for project admins)

Ah I see! so I will need to contact the JIRA system administrators? 

and thank you so much for the help! 

Yep, the admins look after add-ons

I was also wondering, do you know how to make someone a system administrator? 

Get an existing system administrator to add them to (one of) the group(s) that have system administration rights.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

143 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you