Find tickets that were assigned to me in the past, but not in a specific status

Esther Strom, ACP-JA August 1, 2013

I have a query that works pretty well for the most part:

(assignee was estrom BEFORE now() AND status was not "In Code Review" ) AND status != Closed

This shows me all tickets that have been assigned to me in the past, that were NOT assigned to me for code review. But I'd like it to show tickets that had been assigned to me when the tickets were In Progress, that are now assigned to someone else for Code Review. How can I change the query to factor that in?

2 answers

1 vote
dleng
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2013

(assignee was estrom BEFORE now() AND status was "In Progress" BEFORE now())

AND assignee not in (estrom) AND status = "In Review"

I dont think its possible to get a specific "was assigned to me and was in progress during that time". So you could just go with "was assigned to me, and was in progress before" ?

Esther Strom, ACP-JA August 1, 2013

Nope, that didn't work at all.

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2013

Daniel is correct, it is not possible to get a specific status and assignee combination for a period. The first part of his query will get results even if you have only been assigned - lets say the day before yesterday - but the status "In Progress"was left two months ago.

0 votes
Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2014

Maybe start with "assignee was username" and then the rest?

Suggest an answer