It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Find out the issues/stories/sub-tasks which I worked only on the weekends in last one year. Edited

So I need to provide the list of tasks which I worked over the weekends and update the status to Dev Complete or QA in last one year.

This is my current filter -

status in ("In Development", "In QA") AND resolved >= 2019-01-01 AND resolved <= 2019-10-22 AND assignee in (currentUser()) order by created DESC

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Hemang Shah  

If i have understood you correctly, 

To check for the tickets  that you have changed to Dev completed or QA , the following JQL can be used ,  

status changed TO "DevCompleted" OR status changed TO "QA"  AND assignee was in (ur_name). 

To check for weekends task

updated >= startOfWeek('+5d') AND updated <= endOfWeek(). 

Assuming Saturday and Sunday as your weekends. If its only Sunday then use  StarOfWeek('+6d') . 

Currently out of box you cannot get this data on cumulative basis for the whole year. You have to use any available plugin or write own code using script runner to achieve the required output. 

Hope i answered your question. 

Regards
Haran

Thanks @Haran Kumar 

Like Haran Kumar likes this

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

229 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you