Find issues where time logged between time period

How do I locate issues where time has been logged since a specific date (or start of month, year, etc)? 

Timespent is a JQL option, but that is based on total time spent (e.g. > 0, > 5d, etc.).  I am trying to locate all issues that have time log entries for this past month or this year. 

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Paulo Hennig Atlassian Team May 11, 2015

Karie, for that case, you can even use the Basic filter, click More button and search for Updated date, like the image belowScreen Shot 2015-05-11 at 6.58.07 PM.png

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Karie,

In other words, you want to locate issues that were modified in the last month for example?

If this is the case, then you can use the attribute "updated" between some dates.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you are trying to achieve something different.

cheers,

Rodrigo

I think the only thing I can do is use the updated to at least start with the values. I was trying to narrow it to only those with work logs for the time period since updated can also change based on other updates to the issue, not just work logs. But, at least it's a starting point. Thanks to you both!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

165 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you