Find issues where time logged between time period

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2015

How do I locate issues where time has been logged since a specific date (or start of month, year, etc)? 

Timespent is a JQL option, but that is based on total time spent (e.g. > 0, > 5d, etc.).  I am trying to locate all issues that have time log entries for this past month or this year. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2015

Karie, for that case, you can even use the Basic filter, click More button and search for Updated date, like the image belowScreen Shot 2015-05-11 at 6.58.07 PM.png

1 vote
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2015

Hi Karie,

In other words, you want to locate issues that were modified in the last month for example?

If this is the case, then you can use the attribute "updated" between some dates.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you are trying to achieve something different.

cheers,

Rodrigo

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2015

I think the only thing I can do is use the updated to at least start with the values. I was trying to narrow it to only those with work logs for the time period since updated can also change based on other updates to the issue, not just work logs. But, at least it's a starting point. Thanks to you both!

Suggest an answer